Our pediatricians will learn the necessary actions to efficiently handle and care newborns. Bathing, weighting, changing diapers, feeding and sleeping a baby are some moments that may be experienced by the visitor.
1. To promote the acquisition of knowledge concerning the care of newborns;
2. To encourage visitors to the discovery and knowledge of the human body;
3. To promote understanding on human body, its relationship with health problems and their prevention;
4. To encourage the adoption of safety rules, health and individual and collective health;
5. To encourage the responsible provision of medical care for newborn babies.